Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 8 August 2011

BEDA Day 8: A Bang on the head...

So today I gained a huge lump on my forehead. That was fun. I went to volunteering as normal today and we had a new little boy and he decided he liked me. After lunch he was hugging me and decided to sit down, without letting me go. The problem was that there was a wall and window ledge in the way. So my head got a bit of a beating. That was fun.
I'm fine though, I still have a big lump but it's a lot smaller than it was. It was huge at first! But apparently that's a good thing so it's all good and ice has been on my head a lot.

That's all really, I'm very tired at the moment and just don't feel like doing a big blog right now so I'm going to leave it there for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment