Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 21 September 2012

Tu me manques

I've seen on tumblr that this phrase is the french equivalent to the phrase "I miss you" but apparently it is closer to "you are missing from me". I think this is so beautiful and a much better way of saying that you miss someone. You are missing from me. You are a part of me. I can only be whole when we're together. I function my best when you are with me.

It's true. If you really really have a strong love with someone then it feels like they complete you. Therefore, when they are not there you feel like a part of you is missing.

Tu me manques. You are missing from me. It's the best way to tell someone how much you love them and how you're feeling when they're not there and you wish there were.

No comments:

Post a Comment